In 1973 the first Port Community System in the world, developed by dbh, was inaugurated. Today, our solutions are particularly well suited to the challenges, requirements & wishes of various sea and inland ports.
As a port authority, organisation in container logistics, – cargo handling, or organisation of hinterland traffic: optimise your logistics processes with our software products and make data exchange with your partners easier.
Port Community System
The dbh Port Community System is a central information system with extensive functions to connect different data processing systems of port industry and authorities:
- Electronic orders from the port with connections to customs for seaports in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- Import, export and transshipment for shipowners, terminals and freight forwarders in accordance with customs legislation
- Various solutions for global shipping of SOLAS VGM (Verified Gross Mass) to shipping companies.
- Optimization of truck transport and status information on containers
Other software products and services complete the portfolio:
- Shipping and processing of rail goods
- Central electronic declaration of dangerous goods and stock overview
- Port authority’s system for performing administrative tasks in the seaport
- Notifications from the National Single Window authority for ships calling at seaports
- Processing of orders for container stuffing and stripping stations and cargo handling companies
- Standard software for seaports and inland ports consisting of the modules harbour master, storage, terminal, rail and videogate